I have recently updated the Sewing Pattern N.78.
Here is the list of changes and improvements I've made:
1. Grading. It applies only to the sizes from 42 to 54. I've shortened the bust/skirt length and added some more wrap to the front. In the photo, the model is wearing size 52 without any alterations. Model measurements: bust 109 cm/42,9 in; waist 108 cm/42,5 in; hips 115 cm/45,3 in. And also, mannequin measurements: bust 110 cm/43,3 in; waist 93 cm/36,6 in; hips 114 cm/44,9 in.
2. I added a new version for the blouse with less peplum on the bottom. This version requires less fabric, is easier to sew, and is less formal, suitable for the everyday wardrobe.
3. I've added the finished garment measurements. You will still be able to measure the pattern using the Measuring Tool in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
4. New pattern format. The sizes are as always layered. In addition, now the first page includes the pattern map, and each size has its color and distinctive stroke.
5. The pattern files are divided per view, and you can print the top part of the garment and then the bottom of your choice. In other words, the top part of the garment is the same for all views, and it comes in one individual file, and each bottom part comes in other different files.
That's it. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.