Here's a step-by-step guide on how to print my sewing patterns.
1. Download the sewing pattern to your computer.
2. Open the sewing pattern using only Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. If you don't have this software - get it here for free from the Adobe website.
3. Once opened - find the Bookmarks button on your left of the screen and click. Browse the Bookmarks and find the sewing pattern bookmark. You will see two versions of the sewing pattern - the Print-at-Home and Copy-Shop version. If you print at home on A4 (210 mm×297mm) or Letter (8.5" ×11" or 215.9 mm×279.4 mm), click the Print-At-Home Version. The Print-At-Home Version will be displayed on your screen.
4. Now find the Layers button, always on your left of the screen, click the button and select the Print-At-Home pattern version to see the sizes available for the pattern.
5. Once the list of the sizes is displayed - hide the unnecessary sizes by clicking the eye icon. Leave visible only the one you need to print (A size is visible when the eye icon is present and hidden when the eye icon is absent).
6. Before printing out the entire pattern, make a printing test - print only the first page with the test square. Pay attention when you print - you should insert inside the Print Dialog Box the pattern pages (from → to) to be printed, you can find this information on page Contents.
You can print the pattern on standard paper A4 (210 mm×297mm), Letter (8.5" ×11" or 215.9 mm×279.4 mm), or A0/A1(Copy Shop version). Do NOT scale or fit to page when printing - set the print "Size Options" on "Actual Size".
7. If the test square is correct - print out all the pages.
*I recommend printing the patterns using a USB cable - some WiFi printers fail to print out the entire pattern.